|I'm all alone this week.|
Typical male, huh?
Anyway, we are all grateful for something, I suppose. Our hosts for this hop,
seem to have done an excellent job of bringing about a feeling of joy, love, gratitude, and harmony though out this series again. It is up to me to destroy that!
So, without further ado, here is my contribution to this week's
10 Things Of Thankful
|No, you don't own the damn|
thing! Get it back
to the lobby!
1) I'm thankful to those considerate individuals that keep hotel baggage carts in their rooms as if they were their personal belongings. I always enjoy arriving at the hotel to find the cart area empty. This allows me to get my much needed exercise by carrying a week's worth of luggage from my car to my third story room. It improves my balance, strength, and endurance. This act also provides me the opportunity to envision new forms of torture for these asses before I drop off to sleep. (Tying them onto these carts and pushing them down the emergency stairwells for the best time is only one of the things that come to mind.)
2) I'm thankful for All-You-Can-Eat Buffets that charge to go orders by weight. I still can't figure out why you can sit there and eat like a pig, but if you get a To-Go box, you're expected to pay three times as much for the same food. Next time I go to one of these exquisite dining facilities, I'm saying, "F*ck you, I'm pulling a chair up to the serving area and not moving till I'm done! If you don't like it, I'll pay the regular cost for a To-Go box. It's your choice! And, yes, I do want some fwuking fwied wice with that!"
3) I'm thankful for joggers that think the street is for running and the sidewalks are to be ignored. These dumb asses are so stupid, they even run on the side of the street that traffic is flowing. By doing so, they don't damage the front of my truck as badly when I knock their butts back to the sidewalk where they belong!
4) I'm thankful for the Pizza Price Wars that seem to be going on between Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Papa Johns. Early week specials, mid week specials, and 50% off specials seem to be the norm in this conflict of the top three companies. They are single-handily making it easy for Americans to go off their diets and gorge themselves silly with hand tossed dough, Sicilian pie crusts, and extra sauces and cheeses. Soon, Americans won't be able to get through the doors of their homes to go to work because of the extra weight they've gained. Wobble Wobble!
|Maybe Subway should be teaching our kids |
mathematics instead of the government!!!
7) I'm thankful for restaurants (like Subway) that teach our children the benefits of learning basic mathematics. If you add up the individual sandwich, chip and drink price on a Subway combo, you'll find out that it comes up to exactly the same amount as their combos! This ploy only tends to work on those taking the "No Child Gets Ahead" curriculum required by the government, illegal aliens, and stoners who don't give a damn as long as the munchies are coming immediately!
8) I'm thankful for Wal-Mart for giving the ridiculous looking and dressing people of the world a place to go. As long as they're going there, I'm going elsewhere. At least that way I don't have to look at them!
9) I'm thankful that there is still a restaurant chain like Hardee's that believes sex sells, regardless if it's politically correct or not. Just look below. Nuff said!
For the guys:
And, for the ladies:
Now, aren't you thankful, too!
10) Lastly, I'm thankful that there are men and women, instead of some amoebic cell splitting creature that is self satisfying. Let's face it, men love to make fun of women and women love to make fun of men. Men are stupid, women are dumb, men are slobs, women are lazy, men are assh**es, women are bit*hes ... if you don't believe it, ask the opposite gender. Still, all in all, we tend to get along and enjoy each other's company. As long as we don't take ourselves too seriously, we can make it if we try. Of course, I'm just a stupid male, so what the hell do I know!
And those are just a few of the things to which I'm thankful. I know Lizzi is having a fit now trying to figure out how she's going to explain this list to her friends, but damn it, you're the one that invited me a couple of weeks ago.
If I can get the button to work this week (which hasn't happened too often in the past), be sure to join the hop with an entry of your own! And, if you're too lazy to write one, well, go to the hop and read a few anyway. Who knows? You just may find something to be thankful of, too!
That is, unless you're just a
real assh**e or a real bit*h,